FOR THE INFINITE-TH TIME

Hey...
Writing for you ..
For the infiniteth time..
& I still never get tired of writing about you...

Although..you never look the same..
But I don't get it what its with you..
I still mesmerise & love you the same...

The rainbow-ey clouds around you..
Look like the sauce to my favorite dish😂😅
Your half-lit half..
Looks like someone's smiling at me.. wide enough to call it a cheerful laugh! 

Sometimes i wish...you were beside me..
But then.. the thought goes away...
Bcoz you're just perfect at a distance...far far away....
Bcoz thats how I'll never have to search for you... I'll always know...where to find you...

But hey ...
I'll still never get tired of writing about you...
Won't call it love or addicted or habit..
But just affection and unconditional attachment..
And for a change ..
No one can ruin it ..!
             -Lubaina surury

Comments