WHEN YOU AREN'T THERE...!

On the nights you're not there...
The complete sky looks incomplete;
As if the universe is missing a beat.

Although, the stars still twinkle;
But they miss your gleam,
They still flicker..
Like some lost dream.

Sometimes the clouds take over too..
Just to fill up your absence..
Albiet they're unable to..
Coz nothing matches your presence! 

I know, playing hide & seek is your cup of tea..
Hey, but please...
Try to turn down that fleece..
And once again, come back to me! 

I can seek you for all my life,
I'll dream... lookin' at you..for infinite times..
I'll write..just for you..no ifs & mights;
But just stay there...
Till I close my eyes...! 

You complete my sky...
You make me dream...super high!
Sometimes i even cry to you...
Sometimes I may just pass by..
But I always look at you..
Coz you make me fly,
Beyond limits that people call "high"..!!
                  - Lubaina surury



Comments