...WITH YOU!!

In the freezing cold nights
Under the starry sky 
you spread your light...
And I wanna live these hours...
With you!!

You shoo away darkness..
You cover some stars
Nothing is as beautiful as these hours...
With you!! 

My hoodie covering my ears...
My jacket tryin to save me from cold...
My cold feet screaming to get back into the blanket...
But I refuse...
Bcoz I don't wanna miss these hours...
With you!!

This window of time...
When roads are empty,
And winds are silent...
When lights are shut...and only yours shine brighter...
When all I hear is crickets and bats...
And all I see is YOU..
I just wanna lie here in these hours...
With you!! 

When you show up after the "no moon" night..
No ones waiting for u in such a plight...
But I do...
Bcoz I wanna spend these hours...
With you!! 

Hey...
Whenever I see you there...
You urge me to reach where you are...
Beyond clouds & time...
Just to pass these hours...
With you!! 
        -Lubaina surury

Comments