I TURN TOWARDS YOU..! 🌒

As the night falls..and no one's left around..
I trun towards the moon...and there it is..as always...
Walking with me when no one else is....

As the noises fade..and silences grow deeper...
I turn towards the moon....who asks me to break my silences silently..

As the lights go off ..and the dark becomes darker...
I turn towards the moon... who asks me to turn every page of myself wide open..as now...No one can ruin it...
Coz now...its just the moon & me! 

As the clouds move and leave & the stars twinkle and constantly go away...
I turn towards the moon...who might be behind cloud sometimes.. but still stays...

As the perfect spotless sky turns black and starry..
I turn towards the moon...whose speckles asks me to embrace my imperfections..

As the sun passes its light to moon...
I turn towards the moon...who tells me to share my light..no matter what...
so that more darker places like it can be lit...

And when..
The moon isn't there in the sky at all...
Those are my darkest nights...
But it still tells me ... Don't you worry...
I'll shine tomorrow..& so will you!!
                 - Lubaina surury
                       September 13,2019

Comments