YOU LOOK PERFECT TONIGHT
I climb to the terrace
just to sit in the moonlight...
Just coz you look perfect tonight...!
Full & bright today...
In the dark starry sky....
Enigmatic & at a far far sight...
And I still look at u...
Just coz you look perfect tonight..!
Seems like...
We both stare each other... endlessly..
Me, embracing all ur scars...
And u..? I do not know...
And I still look at u..
Just coz you look perfect tonight..!
The nights grow colder...
Still...I refuse to lose your sight...
I stay...lookin' at how charismatic something can be...
And I still look at u...
Just coz you look perfect tonight...!
I come to you...Unjudged...
I speak my heart & mind out....
And m not afraid...of anything...
Seems like... you're lookin' me in the eye...
And I still look at u...
Just coz you look perfect tonight...!
I wanna sit here forever...
With you...with this still time...
Unfortunately...the sun will rise soon..
And you'll have to leave for a while...
I know you'll be back soon...
And I will still look at u...
Just coz you will look perfect...
As you look tonight...!
-Lubaina surury
Comments
Post a Comment