NOWHERE ELSE TO GO...!

A thousand miles I've come..
A million more to go...
Colours all around,
Blue, black, red, indigo;
So mixed up as if a vertigo...
Well yeah...No where else to go...

Walkin' this enigmatic journey they call "life"
Just another flute to blow...
Walking as if it's gonna be forever...
Taking steps impulsively slow...
Well yeah..no where else to go...

It has just begun...
Albeit we're all lost...
Movin' around paths that often seem to glow..
Rivers that pleasingly flow 
Followin' ways I don't even know..
Well yeah...no where else to go...

The place I think I know...
The people I bow,
The pieces of everything..just scattered; like the lego...
Piece by piece, joining peace...
The complete picture which no one knows
Well yeah...no where else to go...

Stayin' here..
Not bcoz "no where else to go" 
But bcoz.. that's how I'll glow..
Thats how I'll rise & show...
This enigmatic journey isn't enigmatic anymore
Thats how I'll get ashore...
Coz yeah..no where else to go!
                     - Lubaina surury
 





 

Comments