ON A TRAIL TO FIND MYSELF..!

On a trail to find myself...
Back! 
From hits & turns;
Wounds & burns;
Sounds pretty dramatic,
But worth the yearns...

On a trail to find myself...
Through the nostalgic meadows..
Through the clashing egos..
Uneasy feels & 
Through highs & lows...

On a trail to find myself...
Paddling towards the blur destiny..
Battling coincidences & ironies..
Step after step, moving ahead, 
Claiming everything to be a mere parody..

On a trail to find myself...
With the heart that was once on my sleeve..
Somehow lost, due to things hard to believe..
Clenched fists and head upright..
All set and ready to retrieve..

On a trail to find myself...
Enabling myself to think before I speak...
Adapting changes from bottom to peak...
As said.." what yours will find your way" 
So yeah..Learning to ask before I seek...

On a trail to find myself...
To get back to cherishing self...
Getting optimism & "Me" back to shelf..
Regrets packed and lessons learned..
Just so I can move on a trail to find myself!
       -Lubaina surury

Comments